Friday, March 21, 2008

On the Trail Again

I had another doggie date today. We went out for just over 2.5 hours, on the same trail as always, only we managed to get higher up in the canyon than the other days.

This is the usual view I get of her, I've been trying to get a half decent photo of her, but she doesn't seem to care much about stardom.


Ahh!! That's better. At least a bit...I feel like a paparrazi.

Thank goodness she doesn't seem to mind, as long as we continue our walks.

My parents phoned today and made a valid point..They think Sierra & I are getting too attached and I'll get hurt if she gets adopted by someone else. They are right, I am attached to her...no regrets about that. I hate to leave her at the shelter & by her actions, she'd rather be with me. So I guess I just have to find a way to adopt her. That means paying off bills, and getting together a down payment for at least a townhouse. I HAVE to do this. As far as I'm concerned, she's part of my pack, MY PUP.

No comments: