Monday, June 9, 2008

Moving in With Sierra


Who would've thought that I would end up adopting a georgous dog, and buying an apartment just so we could be together. Although, a year ago in Feb. I knew I would be moving, but didn't know when, and didn't know a dog would be involved. I DID start to pack back then though.


So in the next couple of months...no, at the end of next month (July) actually, Sierra and I become room mates, in our OWN home. I'm still packing, amazing how much stuff a person accummulates in 21 years.


During this 'moving' experience, I am working 12 hour days, and going to my parent's place on the weekends so I can visit my girl. This doesn't leave much time for packing, or cleaning.


Oh, and I've caught this absolutely horrible head cold, it's mostly migraine-like headaches followed by sick stomach, then back to headache. So today I had to come home from work early, and I'm in a job that if you don't work, you don't get paid!!! And I have to work, to keep my puppy in kibble, so....off to work I go tomorrow, even if I don't feel 100%.


Friends keep asking me if I'm excited about the apartment, and I hesitate. Yes, I'm excited about it, but more excited about Sierra and I getting to see each other every day. Sometimes it feels as though the apartment was a foregone conclusion over a year ago. Kind of like the money being available to do it. It feels like it has all been decided long ago, now, I just have to wait for it to manifest. Odd I know, but I'm a big believer in fate and the power of positive thinking. Of course being grateful is a key too.


Maybe I should start up a blog about that, so many wonderful things have happend to me since I started changing my thinking about life, love and money.


Hmmm, something to think about.

No comments: